It comes out before it's edited....

Sex, Love, Money, Politics, Culture...

love it or leave it.

Stick around for more on the American economy, American politics, political humor and just a few words of wisdowm.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tony Romo - the choke artist of the NFL

Tony's first year with the Dallas Cowboys was a good one. Ever since then, Romo has proven to be the most self destructive quarterback in the NFL. Just like other self destructive personality types, it doesn't just hurt them, they bring down everyone around them. If I have to watch Romo walk off the field staring at the ground one more time I'm going to break my new big screen.
www.MyOnlineTalentAgent.com

1 comment:

Harry said...


You can watch NFL online on nflhdnetwork . com website, so go on and check it , is good place for you, you also have there very good live with all season games.I bought subscription for a few dollars and I watch NFL on NFLHDNETWORK right now. I can highly recommend it for you guys if you are in work or just don’t have around you